Hello my pretty people! This week the sun is shining, my house is semi-clean and only two more weeks to our new house! One of the rooms I am most looking forward to is our little girl bedroom. I think because she was the last baby her room is a little more ‘thoughtful’ than the boys. Styles change as you grow and it takes a while being a grown up to find your groove. Styles will still evolve and rooms will change, and I love that! Spaces just keep getting better and better.
Some of my favorite things in her room, and all make fabulous gifts, are;
This old buffet was in a store I loved. When it closed they knew I loved it so much, they asked if I wanted to buy it. I’ve never regretted it for a second. It currently works as Lily’s clothes dresser. It’s perfect for that little someone who NEEDS to see all her clothes before she can decide. Aka. Princess.
These are some of our very favorite treasures. The bunny clock is brand new at Marshall’s, I swiped one before it even hit the floor, lol. It is so sweet.
Our sweet glitter pony ornament is from the beautiful St. Martin. You can find or make a special ornament for them or with them. A perfect treasure! FYI, glitter is a little scary, try to contain it as best possible or it will be everywhere. Actually, who am I kidding? Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies. Glitter last forever. Just like love!
And the wishing jar. I made this for her first birthday. It’s a magical vintage mason jar full of glittering stars. Once it’s sealed it becomes a magical wishing jar. Tie it with a ribbon. A perfect gift for any age. ❤
Some easy, yet fabulous, last minute gift ideas are;
- Cookie dough, include a baking tray if you think they might not have one.
- Heart shaped baking anything; pie plate (have: LOVE), cake pan, brownie cups.
- Subscription boxes. His or hers! Husband originally teased my love of a necklace club years ago but he currently has 3 on the go. Dollar Shave club and 2 accessory boxes! He loves them. And to think he teased me.
- Gift cards to their favorite stores.
- Anything from a salon. Massage, pedicure, manicure. All fabulous.
- A pile of magazines (tied with a ribbon)
- Matching pens from Chapters, all white, clean, matching and gorgeous! (with a ribbon)
- Matching pencils from the dollar store, with a ribbon.
- A photo printer, Amazon, 1 day shipping. Check my Instagram and I’ll let you know how I like mine. I just got the Canon SELPHY. I can’t wait to open it.
- And of course flowers. Fresh or bulbs, I’m going to plant so many flowers at the lake house. We will have fresh cut flowers in every room.
Have a fabulous day, stay tuned to see the plans for sweet little Pink’s bedroom in the new house!