Well hellooo loves! Sorry for the delay on the monday mail, we were at Grandma’s house so our whole week shifted a little. In lieu of the Monday Mail lets do a little Wednesday update, so we don’t fall behind.
Everything you need to know about my week is in this photo.
- I’ve been searching for the perfect tea mug since I lost my pink one. No idea where it went. I loved it too. Le sigh…. This new one is fabulous though, I found it at David’s Tea. It’s microwave safe so my tea can stay scorching hot, just how I like, it has a loose tea strainer and a lid so I stop spilling in the car. Excellent.
- Benny Button has been doing FABULOUSLY! He’s making friends, speaking in class, and is happy. You have no idea how happy this makes me. (We’re playing matching games, en Francais)
- I was fairly crosswith husband this week. Just feeling a bit unsuported and lonely. Soooo one night, feeling like we just weren’t connecting, I put these out and went to bed. Knowing that he couldn’t resist a bowl of jelly beans, only they we’re just jelly beans,they were these jelly beans. He ate a giant handful. He said the dead fish was so gross. I’m much less cross now. (hahahahahah)
- I finally bought a speaker. We never listen to music, probably because we were listening to it over the computer speaker. Coffee Shop Indie, Spotify, were on!
- I’ve been so busy with the house project purchase, measuring, setting up the cabinet maker, etc, that I have comletely spaced out on the furniture. You guys I have almost no furiture, lol! I’m not actually sad about it, I kept everything that was really important and the rest…. This is an amazing oportunity to revamp my style. Only one week left until she’s ours. Stay tuned later in the week for what we’ve got planned. I have some inspirationboards that I think will help you see what I see. Speaking of which, maybe you can help me out. I need a new window over the kitchen sink. It’s 5 feet wide and 4 feet high. Imagine white counters, a bright sunny kitchen, you’re drinking tea at the island. What kind of window would you choose? Bifold? A shutter style that opens out to the yard (some sort of screen, no one likes bugs. Anything is an option so vote quick. I need to order up. I’ve never really bought windows before.
- This might be where you stop being my friend……. It’s VACATION time!!! One of my dearest friends is celebrating her birthday down south, so this Sunday we (girls) are Carribean bound! I am so very excited!!!! I love my family very much, but I need a little down time. She said in a slightly frazzled mom voice. I need some magazines, some great friends and a beach.
- US! I’ve been struggling with this blog formating thing. The blogging, easy peasy, the format. Not my thing. I once took a computer programingcourse in university. I though it was so high tech and advanced, despite the fact that I was total crap at it. My children could probably exceed my coding ability at this point. I seem to have messed it up so much that I can no longer format blog posts and it’s blue on my phone. BLUE! I’m throwing in the the towel and hiring someone to fix us up. So if the blog goes missing or strange things start to happen have no worries. It is simply us growing into a beautiful butterfly. It should be fixed just in time for us to take possession! Hurray.
I hope you have the very best week. I love the recipe Katie’s lined up for this week, I had a sneak peak, and it’s amazing!! Have a beautiful week and look forward to Katie’s cooking and more on the dreamhouse.
With Love Kate