OK you guys, tomorrow is the big day. I wish I could write 10 posts for you today. I have sooo much to say. I have at least a dozen things I want to share about the house, including the deck, patio furniture, the bathroom, all the pretty fixtures. But we will get to that, I swear. Today lets talk about me!
- I’m super happy, I like where life is going. I feel like life is starting to line up and move in a really good direction. I am so hopeful.
- My house is amazing. It just feels right. Do you ever find something in life that just feels right and is just such a perfect fit?! This is mine. Everything about this project works for me. Well maybe except the windows, I hate that.
- Windows: Why is it such a pain to just take a picture and make it come to life? The window guys sent me ten thousand dollar invoice along with a dose of snark. That is just not the way to win me over. I’m going to say…pass!!!!
- Surgery. If you missed it, it’s happening! Tomorrow!!!! Can you even believe it? I am so freaking excited. Basically I am at the very end of my rope. I think I’ll do a seperate post, I don’t want to taint the sanctity of the Monday Mail.
- City life, meh! I’m feeling super done with it.
- Who is missing Outlander? I believe we are now calling it #droughtlander lol
- The blog! Have you seen how pretty it is? I am so loving it. How do you feel about my new logo? I’m loving it. I adore Louise my programmer. It’s so amazing to be able to say, can you help me turn my blog buttons pink and have someone who can just make it happen.
Have a beautiful week. Stay tuned on IG and FB